Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Trading Game


So I've checked out the Trading Card accessory on Big Huge Labs. I decided to link it to my Facebook account rather than uploading a lot more photos to Flickr. I find that it's much easier to consolidate my social networking tools rather than have them spread throughout the web. Here you see the Infamous Bella of our household who spent a couple days in the wall between the kitchen and bathroom.


I could see using this Trading Card feature as a fun way to introduce Information Literacy to library patrons. The librarian could create a Trading Card of the Week and post it on the library homepage or blog.

School librarians could use this as an incentive to get students to look for new information on the school library site while engaging in learning about the library and information literacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment